You Know You're Trans* When: #2081 Any form that asks you to identify your gender stops you dead in your tracks.
I HAVE BEEN PRODUCTIVE TODAY
- Shampooed all of the carpeted stairs, with the help of Jak.
- Made a skin-tight blue stripey shirt/dress (and am currently wearing it/parading around the house).
- Called like fifteen campers/close friends and left nice voice mails for them (“i love youu” “you’re beautiful!!” etc <3)
Okay, okay.. mildly productive.
Today mostly sucks. :D
- My mom just got a car, right? Right. Guess what broke down in the middle of the road today!
- My brother is sick. Sicksicksick. Blehhhhh. Keep it to yourself, germy!
- I fell down really hard. Not a big deal, but why not list it, haha.
- The present for Jak STILL ISN’T HEREEEE
- We couldn’t go out for Jak’s belated birthday dinner due to car/his cold.
- OH YEAH ANDDD… Lima Bean might have to cancel our plans due to him thinking he miiight be getting sick.. he slept alllll day today. So yeah, fuck. I got my hopes way up, had some things planned for us.. bleh.
- the world: hey man we've got some really serious problems like global warming and mass economic failure and riots and genocide and aids and cancer and your healthcare system is shit so maybe we should get to work
- US government: sit down I have to stop people from sharing things online
- US government: also pizza is vegetables